jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

Anyways, I'm resorting again to resources that shouldn't be there. Magical thinking, including talismans...

Not a good thing. I crawl around negative feelings like a spider, creating a net for myself to fall into.

There are some things I decided not to accept anymore. Again the situation is that it gets to me. An attitude that does not affect me more than what my own actions affect me, drives me out of my mind... I should just take responsibility instead of complaining.

Now, I have taken responsibility. I'm paying my half. And then, I worry about the other half. The other half that's not my half anymore. I worry because I don't see how he could resolve this. Because I don't see him trying to resolve it in the time I would like to resolve it.

No hay comentarios.: